Peaches Sold as Sexy Butts in China (via Kotaku)
Peaches have long been compared to backsides. Because, well, peaches look like tushes! And now, thanks to some fruit venders in China, they really look like butts. Sexy butts.
These peaches are apparently being sold to capitalize on the the upcoming romantic Qixi Festival. They’re a novelty present! And should be taken as such. But, they aren’t cheap: A box of nine panty fruit is 498 yuan or US$80.
The peaches are getting mainstream coverage in China. Online, some people have been delighted by the peaches, while as Sina explains, some think they are rather vulgar! They look kind of cheeky to me.
China News reports that these unusual peaches are called “Ripe Fruit” (蜜桃成熟時), a name evoking obvious sexual connotations. The panty peaches were first developed by a fruit vender in Nanjing, with each pair of underwear slipped on each sexy butt by hand. As SDChina reports, the peaches are from Yangshan, in Wuxi, an area that’s also famous for its lingerie and garment industry.
Manhattan at 6 a.m.
BUT YOU REALLY GOTTA ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE PICTURE.
Click on the picture. Do it.
A love story between a zubat and a woobat
by (c) FinalHearts10
yo we make fun of zubat a lot in pokemon but look at these cuties
they’re so cute
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
I mixed the last page of the epilogue (read by the amazing Stephen Fry) with Leaving Hogwarts, changed the levels and unfortunately to make it fit, cut some bits out. But yes. This is what it sounds like.
My dear Claudia, please tell me you found this and are sobbing your eyes out right now…
I got chills. I have goosebumps. I am crying. And I’m not just saying that. I am literally crying.